2019. Zhao, Zihua, Hui, Cang, Plant, Richard E., Su, Min, Carpenter, Tim, Papadopoulos, Nikos, Li, Zhihong, and Carey, James R. Biological invasions are increasingly being considered important spatial processes that drive global changes, threatening biodiversity, regional ec... Ecology. China Agricultural University, Stellenbosch University, University of California, Davis, Hefei University of Technology, and University Of Thessaly.
2. Data from: 1970s and ‘Patient 0’ HIV-1 genomes illuminate early HIV/AIDS history in North America
2017. Worobey, Michael, Watts, Thomas D., McKay, Richard A., Suchard, Marc A., Granade, Timothy, Teuwen, Dirk E., Koblin, Beryl A., Heneine, Walid, Lemey, Philippe, and Jaffe, Harold W. The emergence of HIV-1 group M subtype B in North American men who have sex with men was a key turning point in the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Phylogenetic... Nature. University of Arizona, University of Cambridge, University of California Los Angeles, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UCB, Brussels, Belgium*, New York Blood Center, and KU Leuven.
3. Data from: A 2.6‐g sound and movement tag for studying the acoustic scene and kinematics of echolocating bats
2018. Stidsholt, Laura, Johnson, Mark, Beedholm, Kristian, Jakobsen, Lasse, Kugler, Kathrin, Brinkl?v, Signe, Salles, Angeles, Moss, Cynthia F., Madsen, Peter T., and Madsen, Peter Teglberg. 1. To study sensorimotor behaviour in wild animals, it is necessary to synchronously record the sensory inputs available to the animal, and its mov... Methods in Ecology and Evolution. Aarhus University, University of St Andrews, University of Southern Denmark, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, and Johns Hopkins University.
4. Data from: A biphasic locomotor response to acute unsignaled high temperature exposure in Drosophila.
2019. Ostrowski, Daniela, Salari, Autoosa, Zars, Melissa, and Zars, Troy. Unsignaled stress can have profound effects on animal behavior. While most investigation of stress-effects on behavior follows chronic exposures, l... PLOS ONE. University of Missouri.
5. Data from: A bird-like skull in a Triassic diapsid reptile increases heterogeneity of the morphological and phylogenetic radiation of Diapsida
2017. Pritchard, Adam C. and Nesbitt, Sterling J. The Triassic Period saw the first appearance of numerous amniote lineages (e.g. Lepidosauria, Archosauria, Mammalia) that defined Mesozoic ecosyste... Royal Society Open Science. Yale University and Virginia Tech.
6. Data from: A critical appraisal of clinical trials conducted and subsequent drug approvals in India and South Africa
2015. Limaye, Dnyanesh, Langer, Janka Marisa, Rühling, Tjorben, and Fortwengel, Gerhard. Objectives: To assess the relation between the number of clinical trials conducted and respective new drug approvals in India and South Africa. Des... BMJ Open. Hochschule Hannover.
7. Data from: A field test for host fruit odour discrimination and avoidance behaviour for Rhagoletis pomonella flies in the western United States
2012. Sim, Sheina B., Mattsson, Monte, Feder, Jasmine L., Cha, Dong H., Yee, Wee L., Goughnour, Robert B., Linn, Charles E. Jr., and Feder, Jeffrey L. Prezygotic isolation due to habitat choice is important to many models of speciation-with-gene-flow. Habitat choice is usually thought to occur thr... Journal of Evolutionary Biology. University of Notre Dame, Cornell University, United States Department of Agriculture, and Washington State University Vancouver.
8. Data from: A free-ranging, feral mare (Equus caballus) affords similar maternal care to her genetic and adopted offspring
2013. Nunez, Cassandra Maria Victoria, Adelman, James S., and Rubenstein, Daniel I. Adoption of non-genetic offspring occurs in a variety of species, but is rare in equids. We report a case of adoption by a free-ranging, feral mare... The American Naturalist.
9. Data from: A genomic assessment of population structure and gene flow in an aquatic salamander identifies the roles of spatial scale, barriers, and river architecture
2019. Murphy, Mason O., Jones, Kara S., Price, Steven J., and Weisrock, David W. Population structure and gene flow of species in lotic environments can be constrained by river network architecture, species life history and hete... Freshwater Biology. University of Kentucky.
10. Data from: A hidden Markov model to identify and adjust for selection bias: an example involving mixed migration strategies
2015. Fieberg, John R. and Conn, Paul B. An important assumption in observational studies is that sampled individuals are representative of some larger study population. Yet, this assumpti... Ecology and Evolution. University of Minnesota and Alaska Fisheries Science Center.