You searched for:
1. A brain and a head for a different habitat: size variation in four morphs of Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus (L.)) in a deep oligotrophic lake
2020. Peris, Ana, Devineau, Olivier, Pr?bel, Kim, Kahilainen, Kimmo K., and ?stbye, Kjartan. Adaptive radiation is the diversification of species to different ecological niches and has repeatedly occurred in different salmonid fish of postg... Ecology and Evolution. Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, The Arctic University of Norway, and University of Helsinki.
2. A molecular phylogeny of historical and contemporary specimens of an under-studied micro-invertebrate group
2020. Orr, Russell, Sannum, Maja, Boessenkool, Sanne, Di Martino, Emanuela, Gordon, Dennis, Mello, Hannah, Obst, Matthias, Ramsfjell, Mali, Smith, Abigail, and Liow, Lee-Hsiang. Resolution of relationships at lower taxonomic levels is crucial for answering many evolutionary questions, and as such, sufficiently varied specie... Ecology and Evolution. University of Oslo, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, University of Otago, and University of Gothenburg.
2020. Roquer-Beni, Laura, Bosch, Jordi, Rodrigo, Anselm, Arnan, Xavier, Klein, Alexandra-Maria, Fornoff, Felix, and Boreux, Virginie. 1. Hairiness is a salient trait of insect pollinators that has been linked to thermoregulation, pollen uptake and transportation, and pollination s... Ecology and Evolution. Centre for Research on Ecology and Forestry Applications and University of Freiburg.
4. A practical introduction to sequentially Markovian coalescent methods for estimating demographic history from genomic data
2020. Mather, Niklas, Ho, Simon, and Traves, Samuel. A common goal of population genomics and molecular ecology is to reconstruct the demographic history of a species of interest. A pair of powerful t... Ecology and Evolution. University of Sydney and University of Surrey.
5. A real-time PCR assay to detect predation by spiny dogfish on Atlantic cod in the western North Atlantic Ocean.
2020. Pitchford, Steven, Smith, Brian E., and McBride, Richard. Conventional observations show spiny dogfish (Squalus acanthius Linnaeus) rarely eat Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua Linnaeus; 0.02% of stomachs) in the... Ecology and Evolution. Northeast Fisheries Science Center.
6. A single pleiotropic locus influences the rate of hybridisation between two sibling species of Lygaeus bugs
2020. Balfour, Vicki, Black, Daniella, and Shuker, David. The evolution of reproductive isolation lies at the heart of understanding the process of speciation. Of particular interest is the relationship be... Ecology and Evolution. University of St Andrews.
7. Adding the third dimension to studies of parallel evolution of morphology and function: an exploration based on parapatric lake-stream stickleback
2020. Haines, Grant, Stuart, Yoel, Hanson, Dieta, Tasneem, Tania, Bolnick, Daniel, Larsson, Hans, and Hendry, Andrew. Recent methodological advances have led to a rapid expansion of evolutionary studies employing three-dimensional landmark-based geometric morphomet... Ecology and Evolution. McGill University, Loyola University Chicago, Austin Independent School District, and University of Connecticut.
2020. Hastings, Kelly. The duration of offspring care is critical to female fitness and population resilience by allowing flexibility in life history strategies in a vari... Ecology and Evolution. Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
2020. Durif, Caroline, Diserud, Ola, V?llestad, Leif Asbj?rn, Sandlund, Odd Terje, Thorstad, Eva, Bergesen, Knut, Poole, Russell, Shema, Steven, and Escobar-Lux, Rosa. The European eel (Anguilla anguilla) is critically endangered throughout its range. Knowledge about age distribution of future spawners (silver eel... Ecology and Evolution. Norwegian Institute of Marine Research, Norwegian Institute for Nature Research, University of Oslo, Marine Institute, and Grotti ehf.*.
10. Agriculture creates subtle genetic structure among migratory and non-migratory populations of burrowing owls throughout North America
2020. Macías-Duarte, Alberto, Conway, Courtney, and Culver, Melanie. Population structure across a species distribution primarily reflects historical, ecological and evolutionary processes. However, large-scale conte... Ecology and Evolution. University of Arizona and United States Geological Survey.