You searched for:
1. 0 ns and 75 ns configurations of glycosylated ACE2-FC and its interaction with SARS-CoV-2 binding domains
2020. Faller, Roland, Bernardi, Austen, Huang, Yihan, Harris, Bradley, Xiong, Yongao, Nandi, Somen, and McDonald, Karen. These are initial and final (75ns) configurations in PDB format of??glycosylated ACE2-FC fusion proteins which are promising targets for a COVID-19... PLOS ONE. University of California, Davis.
2. A confidence interval analysis of sampling effort, sequencing depth, and taxonomic resolution of fungal community ecology in the era of high-throughput sequencing.
2017. Oono, Ryoko. High-throughput sequencing technology has helped microbial community ecologists explore ecological and evolutionary patterns at unprecedented scale... PLOS ONE. University of California, Santa Barbara.
2020. Hayward, Jessica, Kelly-Smith, Maria, Boyko, Adam, Burmeister, Louise, De Risio, Luisa, Mellersh, Cathryn, Freeman, Julia, and Strain, George. Congenital deafness in the domestic dog is usually related to the presence of white pigmentation, which is controlled primarily by the piebald locu... PLOS ONE. Cornell University, Louisiana State University, and Animal Health Trust.
2020. Hari Prasad, Hari Krishna, Vaddi, Ravi Sankar, Chukewad, Yogesh, Dedic, Elma, Novosselov, Igor, and Fuller, Sawyer. To date, insect scale robots capable of controlled flight have used flapping wings for generating lift, but this requires a complex and failure-pro... PLOS ONE. University of Washington.
5. A parallel accumulator model accounts for decision randomness when deciding on risky prospects with different expected value
2020. Howlett, Jonathon and Paulus, Martin. In decision-making situations individuals rarely have complete information available to select the best option and often show decisional randomness... PLOS ONE. University of California, San Diego and Laureate Institute for Brain Research.
2020. Chen, Xiaoning, You, Ping, Wang, Biao, and Nie, Jianzhen. In this study, two parasites on the fins of?Homatula variegata?were recorded from March to September 2016. A dissection mirror was used to examine ... PLOS ONE. Shaanxi Normal University.
7. Acute and chronic effects of motorised dental burr assisted thoracic spinal laminectomy on the functionality and welfare of the contusion spinal cord injury rat model
2020. Vijayakumar Sreelatha, Harikrishnan, Abelson, Klas, K Krishnan, Lissy, Palekkodan, Hamza, and Fasaludeen, Ansar. This study focused on acute and chronic effects of the recently established Dental Burr Assisted (DBA) technique to perform laminectomy at T10-T11 ... PLOS ONE. University of Copenhagen, Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, and Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University*.
8. Adequate vitamin A liver stores estimated by the Modified-Relative Dose Response test are positively associated with breastfeeding but not vitamin A supplementation in Senegalese urban children 9-23 months old: a comparative cross-sectional study
2020. FAYE, Mane Hélène, Diémé, Marie-Madeleine A, Idohou-Dossou, Nicole, Badiane, Abdou, Diouf, Adama, Ndiaye Ndome, Ndeye Magatte, and Tanumihardjo, Sherry A. Vitamin A supplementation (VAS) in 6-59 month old children is recommended but its?sustainability is?currently questioned.?In Senegal,?data suggest ... PLOS ONE. Cheikh Anta Diop University, Région Médicale de Dakar, Ministry of Health of Senegal**, and University of Wisconsin–Madison.
9. Adjacency matrices and nodal attributes for prestige and homophily predict network structure for social learning of medicinal plant knowledge
2020. Bond, Matthew and Gaoue, Orou. Human subsistence societies have thrived in environmental extremes while maintaining biodiversity through social learning of ecological knowledge, ... PLOS ONE. University of Hawaii at Manoa and University of Tennessee Knoxville*.
10. An improved understanding of ungulate population dynamics using count data: insights from western Montana
2019. Paterson, Terrill, Proffitt, Kelly, Rotella, Jay, and Garrott, Robert. Understanding the dynamics of ungulate populations is critical given their ecological and economic importance. In particular, the ability to evalua... PLOS ONE. Montana State University.